Core Skills for HEO’s & Everything DiSC Management – 2 Day Programme
19th & 20th November
9.30am – 4.30pm
This two-day programme will enable HEO’s to understand and perform their roles more effectively as it covers the full range of the core competencies for HEOs including Team Leadership, People Management, Delivery of Results, Analysis & Decision Making and Communication.
This programme is delivered using a variety of practical training interventions.
Prior to attending the programme participants will be asked to complete an Everything DiSC Management Assessment©. This simple tool will help them to recognise their personal management style including insights into their strengths, weaknesses, priorities and preferences and how these impact on others.
Over the course of the two days participants will learn effective skills in communications, delegation, collaboration and motivation thus creating a productive team culture and enhancing organisational performance.
Each participant will receive an in-depth 27-page personal management profile report and the tools to create a Personal Development Plan.
- An Understanding of the DiSC Model
- How to read and understand your Personalised Everything DiSC© Management Report
- Develop strategies through self-awareness to deal with challenges, stress and conflict more productively
- Gain an understanding of Emotional Intelligence (EQ).
- Understand the impact your Style of Management has on others
- Discover ways to read and reflect other people’s style and adapt your style to their behavioural needs
- Discover how to direct, motivate and improve the performance of D’s I’s S’s C’s on your team
- Develop key skills that will build Communication, Collaboration and Trust with your Team Members.
- The Role of the Higher Executive Officer
- Managing Developing and Improving Performance through PMDS
- Communication Styles
- Time Management and Work Load Balance.
- Project Management – An Overview
- Delegation and Managing Change
- Managing Conflict and Influencing Skills
- Employee Wellbeing – Dignity At Work
- Teamwork and Creating a Positive Working Environment
Liz Kearney is a professional trainer and a qualified Business Coach. She has worked with many Corporates, The Public Sector, Credit Unions and SME’s delivering programmes on Service Excellence, Communications, Resilience & Wellbeing, Conflict Management and Emotional Intelligence. She is a Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA) an accredited DISC Practitioner. She holds a diploma in psychology, CBT and Emotional Intelligence.
Sile O’Donnell is a HR and Training Consultant and an Adjunct Assistant Professor in Trinity College Dublin. She has over 25 years’ experience of implementing best practice HRM, change management and training strategies and initiatives in the public sector. She was Director of HR in the Eastern Regional Health Authority for five years and an Assistant National Director of HR in the HSE for five years. She provides a range of HR services (including coaching, HR strategy/policy development, employee relations advice, investigation and mediation services) to many organisations in the public and private sector. She delivers a range of generic and customised HR, change management and management training programmes on behalf of PAI. She has successfully represented numerous clients at the Workplace Relations Commission.