Date and Time
Half day seminar : Thursday 9 May
About the seminar
Organisations have legal obligations to ensure dignity at work for employees and the consequences of not doing so can result in increased costs and absenteeism, reduced morale and productivity. This highly interactive training programme will focus on the following:
- The legal and policy framework governing dignity at work - bullying, harassment, and sexual harassment
- Understanding the nature and impact of bullying, harassment and discrimination
- Managing dignity at work issues and complaints – through policies, procedures and mediation
- Conducting dignity at work investigations
- Developing and implementing dignity at work policies
- Creating positive and respectful working environments
Who is this programme aimed at?
This programme will be of particular interest for HR and Employee Relations Managers and Training Managers. It will also be of interest to managers who are responsible for staff.
About the Trainer
Sile O’Donnell is an experienced and accomplished trainer and HR professional who has extensive experience of delivering dignity at work training. As a training associate with PAI she has delivered dignity at work open and customised training programmes to numerous public sector organisations. As a HR consultant she provides advice to a number of large public sector employers on dignity at work cases and complaints, and she has conducted numerous complex dignity at work investigations. She has represented many clients in the WRC in relation to bullying complaints. She has also reviewed and developed dignity at work policies for a number of public sector organisations. She is passionate about the topic and has published articles on dignity at work including the following: https://www.pai.ie/dignity-at-work/