UpcomingPAI Annual HR Conference: Leading cultural change through HRM
Dates & Times
- 31st January 2018
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Venue: Radisson Blu Royal Hotel
Venue Phone: 01 898 2900
Public Affairs Ireland Annual HR Conference:
Leading cultural change through HRM
Wednesday 31 January 2018
Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Golden Lane, Dublin 8
9am to 1pm, followed by networking lunch
PAI would like to announce the details of our Annual HR Conference which will take place on the Wednesday 31 January 2018 in the Radisson Blu Hotel, Golden Lane, Dublin 8.
This conference will provide attendees with an innovative and practical perspective on an evolving HR landscape, with expert analysis on a range of key HR issues of direct relevance to HR professionals in the public sector.
Expert speakers will address a range of conference topics, including:
- Latest developments in people management strategies in the public sector;
- HR practitioners in Ireland – responding to challenges and opportunities in 2018;
- An update on best practice in defining HR competencies – becoming a leader amongst leaders;
- The role of data analytics as a strategic input to HR Management;
- Stress management in the public sector and the Workplace Wellbeing Bill;
- Skills – the importance of effective talent management;
- Case studies in creating a positive workplace culture; and
- Quantifying the benefits of wellbeing initiatives in organisations.
Our speakers and thought-leaders will discuss the challenges to be overcome and rewards to be sought from a more inclusive, motivated and skilled workforce.
Further details of the conference will be released shortly.
To ensure you receive the latest press releases, speaker blogs and events updates, sign up for our mailing list