About our Team and People Management workshop
Moving into a role where you are managing people can often seem daunting. Even for those established in their career, new roadblocks can appear at any juncture. This workshop, ideal for managers at any level, looks at the skills required to manage a team well, and thereby improve overall staff performance. It focuses on skills like delegation, communication, motivation, coaching, and performance management.
Through case-studies and interactive simulations based on real-life issues, the workshop provides attendees with techniques and skills to improve your effectiveness, and efficiency, as a manager and leader. Shared learning with other attendees and hints and tips from an expert trainer add further value to this full-day training.
After completing this workshop, attendees will know:
- How to delegate and empower staff;
- How to manage performance throughout the year;
- How to motivate team members and learning about different motivation techniques;
- How to use the coaching techniques of questioning, active listening and feedback to guide team members’ work;
- Practical hints, tips and guidelines for managing people;
- Techniques to help improve communication; and
- The fundamentals of people management.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Did you know?
PAI offer all of our courses as In-House programmes. For more information, see our page on In-House Training.