About our Business Writing Skills workshop
Good writing skills are essential in any profession. The ability to write, edit and proofread written communications that are accessible yet professional can set you apart from others. These skills ensure that your communications are always received and understood in the manner you meant them, and that they are accessible to everyone.
This one-day workshop will help you to write clear, concise, well-structured and polished documents, in plain English. The focus is on ensuring all written materials are appropriate for their target audience and meets the author’s objectives.
After completing this workshop, attendees will:
- Feel confident that they can create strong, readable, and polished documents;
- Be able to write effectively – keeping it clear, concise and strong;
- Understand how to plan and write effectively, by focusing on the target audience and the objective;
- Be able to notice and avoid common errors of grammar, sentence structure, English usage and punctuation; and
- Have a good basis to edit their own written work.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Did you know?
PAI offer all of our courses as In-House programmes. For more information, see our page on In-House Training.