About our Speed-reading workshop
It’s easy to feel overwhelmed with the volume of printed information, both on paper and on screen, to be dealt with at work. This is an issue that affects employees in all areas of the public sector as a result of technology-driven information overload and the need to digest large amounts of printed matter.
Productivity can be increased by the swift processing and comprehension of printed information. This is all the more important as the demand for public services increases and there is a consequent rise in the average public servant’s workload.
This workshop will enable attendees to acquire the skills and techniques required to accelerate reading speed, increase comprehension and retain information more easily.
- Improve reading speed while also maintaining and improving comprehension
- Scan and skim documents to identify key messages
- Save time and give you confidence in your reading and retention
- Increase your understanding of how to use your eyes and your brain more effectively
- Use note-making techniques to improve memory
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Did you know?
PAI offer all of our courses as In-House programmes. For more information, see our page on In-House Training.