If you have been approved to bring your spouse/partner, please select "2" from the quantity drop-down menu on the ticket selector.
Please note: Any civil servants who are living or working abroad who wish to attend this course must have explicit written approval from their HR manager BEFORE booking a place. Accommodation, if needed, must be coordinated with your HR contact. PAI supply training only.If you have any question, please email email@example.com
Our Pre-retirement Planning Course programme ensures participants receive and are prepared for the major changes and challenges of retirement. Our objective is to give our participants the confidence to make the necessary plans for a long and rewarding retirement. The day will open with a unit outlining ‘A Positive Approach to Retirement’, this acts as a framework to enable participants to engage with the main issues to be planned for in retirement and as a mechanism to provoke thought and questions for sessions that follow on. Many retirees may approach retirement with a degree of trepidation towards this major life changing event, one of the key objectives of this programme is to help participants overcome any such concerns and to enable participants to see retirement as a time of opportunity. One to one discussions are encouraged throughout the sessions, at tea break or amongst fellow participants to discuss issues and personal challenges.
- A positive approach to retirement
- Will & inheritance
- Taxation System
- Financial/Pension Planning
- Social Welfare System
- Civil Service Superannuation Scheme
- Healthy Lifestyle Options
- Please check eligibility and internal booking procedures with your HR manager.
- Bookings are confirmed in line with guidelines from the Department of Public Expenditure and Reform, and are prioritised based on date of retirement.
- Complete attached booking form.
- Please ensure you provide your HR manager/ administrator contact details, bookings will not be processed without this.
- You are welcome and encouraged to invite your spouse. Please reserve two places and complete additional person booking details.
- PAI operate a strict cancellation policy and one week’s notice must be issued to us if you need to postpone your place for any reason (see confirmation email for full policy). As there is a waiting list please be mindful of others who may wish to attend a booked out date.